Sunday, August 3, 2008 -- Morgantown, WV / Gene's Place, South Park
Gene's Run For Special Olympics
- MAGP Endurance #7
[ 2008 Entry Form ]
Come join the 22nd Anniversary celebration! The 4-mile run and fun walk course starts in the Greenmont section of Morgantown, winds through South Park to White Park and returns to a blazing downhill finish in front of Gene's Place.
Race day registration will begin at 5:30pm in the parking lot at the corner of Wilson Avenue and Green Street. Run starts at 7:00pm.
- Proceeds go to the Special Olympics.
- Enjoy Post race suds and sodas.
Successfully overcoming the challenge of a combination of summer heat and a rolling course will reward finishers with free suds, soft drinks and fruit, courtesy of Gene's, as well as the satisfaction of running for a good cause.
- Assembly Point: Gene's parking lot, Wilson and Green
- Start at Green and Arch
- Continue on Wilson crossing Kingwood, Washington, Ash, Park and Grand
- Go past Morgantown High School and turn right onto Allison
- Left onto Wagner from Allison
- At the end of Wagner turn left onto Dorsey
- Up Dorsey and turn right onto West Virginia
- Left onto Leonard
- Left onto Madison
- Right onto Hite, continuing through White Park
- Right on Mississippi to Madigan
- Madigan to Barrickman
- Barrickman to Dorsey
- Return to Gene's, duplicating the starting route.
- Finish line: Wilson Avenue in front of Gene's at Alley.
Directions to Gene's:
Take exit 4 off of I-68, west on Rt. 7 to Morgantown and then follow the signs.
|Event Name:||Gene's Run For Special Olympics - MAGP Endurance #7|
Morgantown, WV 26501|
Gene's Place, South Park
Morgantown Area Grand Prix|